Supported by: OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATIONS – Making the Most of EU Funds for Roma.
The main objectives are:
- Efficient implementation of CBC project “Days of Roma culture” in accordance with EU procedures.
The specific objectives are:
- Strengthening the financial capacity of InSoC for implementation of the CBC project “Days of Roma culture.”
- Strengthening the capacities of the staff for implementation of the CBC project “Days of Roma culture.”
- Institutional strengthening of InSoC.
- Organizational strengthening of the staff of Bairska Svetlina.
Expected Results of the Project are:
- Strengthened institutional, operational and financial capacities of both NGOs.
- Increased knowledge of EU Regulation for projects financing.
- Increased transparency of InSoC and Bairska Svetlina.
- Development of democratic and institutional processes among both, InSoC and Bairska Svetlina.
- Workshops for develop skills and techniques for the implementation of projects financed from EU funds.
- Workshops for financial management.
- Workshops for techniques of writing and preparation of narrative reports under the EU regulations for grants.
- Workshops for responsibilities of the EU institutions.
- Workshop on strategic planning.
Duration: October 2013 – September 2014